Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can now play Mind Ninja online in real time! Just go to the Mind Ninja web page, www.mindninja.com, and login to the gadget on the right of the screen. As the doting father of this game, I am *very* happy with the implementation, which is being brought to us by demigod/programmer Arty Sandler and his redoubtable game server gadget, the "iG Game Center". I invite everyone to play and help Mind Ninja to take over the world (surely it will, right?). A couple of things:

1. If you find any bugs, I'd be grateful if you let me or Arty know. That will be especially useful, as a newspaper article and then a TV interview about Mind Ninja are happening soon and I'd like to catch bugs beforehand. Critical feedback is invited.

2. I have a very-good condition copy of Ingenious. I'll send it to whichever BGG user living in the continental USA has logged the most games through the end of December. I wish I could include everyone, but shipping to Siberia is too expensive for me. I can only give the prize to someone whom I know is a BGGer, so if you want to be eligible, geekmail me the name under which you play at the iG GameCenter anytime before the contest is over.

3. If there are any patterns that you want to see up there, let me know.

Eat! Eat!

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.