Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been searching all over as I'm interested in picking this up. Can't even find the rules online.

Any ideas?

~telengard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
well only one person so far has it for trade:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollections.php3?gameid=132...

perhaps you can talk them into trading or try to coax them with money... you never know...

Good Luck!

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At some point I wondered if I could find some of the other promo cards for this game, and checked around online for any trace of them. Nothing. Not even tucked in vague corners of ebay. The game just sort of poofed out of existence. Good luck finding it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Bushong
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the makers of this game actually posted on this forum last year. The thread can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/117387

I am currently talking with the makers of the original game, and we are considering making a stand-alone expansion (that would be compatible with the original). I recommend that you contact Drew at the e-mail address that he posted in that message if you are looking for the original game.

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Aura

California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to have this game and I'm just now learning that it is oop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.