Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron G
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
What I'd love to see is the ability to label the quickbar pages.

I love the quickbar and the longer I'm here the more things I find I want to put on it. However what I think would be useful is the ability to label each of the 10 Quickbar pages. I'd like this ability because, well, I'm so freakin' anal about certain things and labels are one of them For some reason it makes me feel immensely more organized if I can label groups of things and keep them ordered.

So that's my little OCD admission of the day. Thanks for looking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! I would use this thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Faust
United States
Malverne
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron G
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Just a little clarification of my thought here...

I don't mean that the current numbers should be replaced with custom labels, just that when a Quickbar is selected, that a label is generated someplace on the new page. It seems like it could get way too cluttered if actual labels were to replace the nice and short numbers.

That's just another part of my OCD-ness. Clutter is the bain of my existence! I'll just start to freak out if "stuff" is way too cluttery. Around the house. My desk at work, my computer desktop, and yes, even the way I organize my quick bar.

Analysis Paralysis isn't just for boardgames anymnore ladies and gentlemen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Faust
United States
Malverne
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arsenic wrote:
I don't mean that the current numbers should be replaced with custom labels, just that when a Quickbar is selected, that a label is generated someplace on the new page. It seems like it could get way too cluttered if actual labels were to replace the nice and short numbers.

Actually, I would like it if the numbers were replaced with custom text. I sometimes have trouble remembering which category of games I've associated with which numbers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron G
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I know what you mean Doug. I'm still not 100% sure what would be the best way. If it could be implemented in such a way so that it wasn't too cluttery I'd certainly be all for it.

Perhaps a sub-menu system in a similar vein to that used for the main menu system now would be a good way to implement this idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.