United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking for something else and saw that Mordred is available at Boards and Bits for $49.95. This isn't really a hot deal but everybody has been asking how to get a copy if they have missed the pre-order window.

I know that Funagain will have this at a later date, but if you want your copy now get your browser over to the boards and bits website. After my order they only have 2 left so hurry. Because this is limited availability I posted it in the hot deals rather than in the forum for the game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its also available at Eagle Games for $40 + shipping ($9.95):

http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=mordred

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
That's irritating considering I still don't have my pre-ordered copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:

Some others in the US (that had pre-ordered) have gotten these recently. Shouldn't be much of a wait now. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/235686

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=mordred

My copy just arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Germarish wrote:

Some others in the US (that had pre-ordered) have gotten these recently. Shouldn't be much of a wait now. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/235686

You obviously didn't get the memo. No one should be able to even think about buying a game from any retailer until every pre-orderer has received their copy...and preferably had time to play it a few times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valley games has lost ALL respect from me. I pre-ordered Mordred and paid MORE for it than you can get it for at Eagle!

They have not responded to ANY emails from me in the last two months, and I still don't have the game.

I tried to cancel my order for Container but they won't reply and it still hasn't been cancelled.

The next emails I'm sending will not be to Valley games but to their local Better Business bureau and Attorney Generals Office (Or whatever equivalent agency I need to contact in Canada).

Thanks for listening Valley Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just to be fair on the pricing of the game, Mordred was sold by Valley Games for $40 and $15 shipping. You can now get the shipping cheaper elsewhere, but I hope that the extra $9.95 that Boards and Bits is charging for the game is also going to the charity that Valley Games is sending all its profit to.

From Valley Games announcement in this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/184092:

Quote:
Martin Wallace is publishing a limited edition of Mordred. All of the profits from the sale of these games will go to the UK Transplant Games team. The reason why Martin has chosen this charity is because his partner's daughter, Hannah, has been selected for the UK team and is taking part in the World Transplant Games, which are held in Bangkok. The team is not funded so all expenses have to be raised by the team members. The Transplant Games are held to allow those people who have had an organ transplant of some kind to compete in an Olympic style games. Hannah had a liver transplant when she was 6 months old, she is now 15 and intends to compete in the swimming events.

Price: $40

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, B&B are now out of stock on the game. I ordered it from Valley Games when first announced mainly to aid the charity all the profits were going to. I haven't received my copy yet but it should be here soon. I also thought the Valley Games price + shipping was very reasonable.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fred Distribution had something to do with B&B getting copies of the game. Or maybe they worked a deal with Martin Wallace at Essen and managed to get some copies quicker than Valley Games.

"Sometimes you eat the bar', and sometimes the bar' eats you"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Germarish wrote:
cscottk wrote:

Good to hear. I really don't care. I picked the game up mainly because I like Wallace and it was for charity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

Interesting development...shipping to me was approx. $8.00 yesterday, today I went and tried to order and shipping to the same address is over $12.00 today...something is fishy with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.