4 Posts

StarCraft: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Technologycards "place in your play area" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Hensel
Germany
flag msg tools
I just wanted to make sure if i got that one right.

If i buy this tech (e.g. Zerg Consume or Parasite) that has this "place in your play area"-phrase ... I place the tech card in my area and it is ALWAYS active? -> If i by Parasite my Queens get Detector and the opp has to play open CC in the queen's skirmishes for the rest of the game?
Or do i have to discard the tech after use?

Like can i always use Consume at the start of battles after i bought the tech? devil

After rereading the keywords part in the rules i am not so sure. but at least it doesnt say u have to dircard them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Epp
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, cards in 'your play area' are always active and can be played during battle. This is to represent abilities that cost little or no energy.

Some of these cards require a small cost when you use them, some don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Niedźwiedź
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exceptions are cards that say "Return to your technology deck" such as Scanner Sweep card from the Terran decks, which must be returned to the technology deck after use. They may be bought later again by executing a Research order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Hensel
Germany
flag msg tools
Perfect thx, so i understood AND played it right *hehe*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.