5 Posts

StarCraft: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: unavailable workers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Hensel
Germany
flag msg tools
The unavaialble workers slot is ONLY used for workers which you just build and for workers which come from a depleted ressource card, right?

i just wondered since it looks like the worker is working on a building on the pic But as i got it from the rules u dont need workers to build buildings (like in Warcraft the boardgame), right?

Its simply those lil things that make me think *hehe*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Andersson
Sweden
Eksjö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's my general idea of the "unavailable worker slot" too. I haven't found any other use for it anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Unavailable" worker slot is also used in case a planet gets strip-mined (Force mined to be exact), the resource card goes out of the game while the workers on them becomes "Unavailable"- they are just looking at each other wondering what just happenned to the resources!-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Andersson
Sweden
Eksjö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holywolfman wrote:
The "Unavailable" worker slot is also used in case a planet gets strip-mined (Force mined to be exact), the resource card goes out of the game while the workers on them becomes "Unavailable"- they are just looking at each other wondering what just happenned to the resources!-

I think that's what Stefan meant with "workers which come from a depleted ressource card".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Niedźwiedź
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terran players also move one worker from Worker Pool to Unavailable Workers area when playing a reinforcement card that lets them repair vehicles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.