Popular Tags: [View All]
Shannon L
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried to cancel a pre-order on the Valley Games website? I tried to concel my pre-order but I wasn't allowed? After Hannibal and I think I am done with pre-ordering games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you're allowed to cancel up until the pre-order window closes (i.e. the game goes to production). After that, you can't cancel via the web (perhaps emailing them may help).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SeeKay
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I had to send an email to info@valleygames.ca to cancel my preorders. At least they were semi-prompt in replying to that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon L
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My pre-order is for Big City which is far from production. I will just have to email them.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, please email info@valleygames.ca if you need to cancel your order. You can make changes to your order right from your account (address change, billing change etc), but if you would like to remove items, just email us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.