Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Fink
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My family has blazed through 6 or 7 rounds of Talisman and I am already itching for more random goodness. Any rumors around on if expansions will be made? (Or if initials sales tanked the whole Talisman thing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Methinks the expansions for Talisman 2nd will soar in eBay-prices if it's official the game is discontinued.

For me, personally, I'm gonna buy all expansions they release. I am hoping for exactly the same as the 2e.

If they can only have the decency to do it nicely: Talisman the Expansion, for example, can come as a simple card deck for $5. Same with Talisman the Adventure. City, Dungeo and Timescape I'm ready to pay a bit for, but please don't put the expansions in expensive boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Any news on 4th edition Talisman x-pac? I'm ready to bu
Zimeon wrote:
Methinks the expansions for Talisman 2nd will soar in eBay-prices if it's official the game is discontinued.

I'm sorry, I've been away for a bit. Are rumors to this effect going around? Did the game do poorly?

I've been waiting to purchase my copy mainly due to the lack of expansion content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fink
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, on Black Industry's webpage, they have stated how well it has sold. I forget exactly what place in overall board game sales, but it was relatively high. I think it will be around for awhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.