Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.popebrain.com
badge
Have you seen me?
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got a chance to play this highly anticipated game of backstabbing and viciousness. It was wonderful.

The game included Heather, Bill, Jay, and myself.

The game began with the usual vote for a leak in a lifeboat. Heather, Jay, and I had sailors in the boat, but Heather had more votes than Jay and I combined. Using the old noggin' I found a way to guarantee that Heather would still be tossed out of the boat, despiter here majority. It worked, but I found that this was a mistake. Heather began her vendetta immediately, and the others soon followed.

Bill took the lead with some brilliant negotiating to knock Heather out of the rest of her boats. Jay and Bill had alliances regularly. I was barely in contention, but it was clear that Jay and Bill would fight it out for the lead.

In the end, Jay took the game through pure negotiating skill, and by mostly keeping quiet during the game.

Everyone agreed that we would play this one again, but we may wait until we have 5 or 6 players.

I got this game as a possible replacement for Quo Vadis? Bill and Heather still liked Quo Vadis? better, because it is less pure negotiating. I liked this one better because it is more pure negotiation. Jay, in keeping with his strategy during the game, did not comment on this subject directly.

I got my ass kicked, but I probably had the most fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.