Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We started with Igloo Pop, a fun, light game that makes a great opener. I can't remember if I've ever played it with a full six players, but I thought it made a big difference. There weren't as many opportunities to make wild guesses, because generally you only had time to place two, maybe three markers. This tended to make you more hesitant to get it wrong, for me anyway. This also meant that no one ran out of tokens, and we actually played through the entire deck, something I don't think had happened with this group before.

Bob started off strong, but as the low-numbered cards started to dry up, he seemed to be just as lost as the rest of us. Dan and Paul seemed determined to always battle it out on the same numbers. Sadly, there was rarely a victor in any of those battles, as often both their tokens went into the box. Towards the end, my wild and aggressive strategy started to pay off as I actually started getting some right, putting me over the top. I'm not even gonna try to remember the scores: Greg (W), Bob, Steve, Lisa, Dan, Paul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.