Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point, Steve took a break, but Lisa's fiance Will arrived. We weren't really ready to call it a night yet, so we broke out Africa. This one has seen a lot of play lately because it's light, fun and easy to play. Will and Bob were both new to the game, but they both picked it up very quickly.

But here's the really exciting news. It turns out that we've been playing it wrong the entire time. I have it on good authority that yes, the space under a player's explorer is considered empty, which means that yes, you can move a nomad or animal into that space. This adds a whole new dimension to the game in my mind, since it's now easier to block someone from setting up a camp, and also easier to plan ahead for observation camps. So, my deepest apologies. I think this revelation definitely merits a few more plays of this game.

Anyway, the game we played last night went fast, with all of the monuments found fairly quickly. Several people had large sets of artifacts, and the majority holder in gold and diamonds seemed to change several times during the game. I have no idea what the scores were, and to be honest, I don't even remember with certainty the order of players, so forgive me if I'm totally off here: Bob (W), Lisa, Will, Paul, Greg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.