Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charley Eastman
United States
Franklin
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little Wooden Cubist Episode 14 begins a new contest for you to WIN a copy of 1960: The Making of the President...though free of charge, it's not free of your time. You do have to take a few seconds to join the LWC Guild (317). The winner will be drawn from the pool of guild members, as thanks to you all for being a part of the community. The deadline for entry is 22:00 EST, December 2nd, 2007.

I've obviously been a huge fan of TS, and now, FINALLY my copies of 1960 are almost here, thanks to listener support. Thanks to all who have donated, and remember that ALL my contests are open to international listeners as well. It just might take three weeks for the game to get to you.

You can subscribe to Little Wooden Cubist via itunes or at the website at www.littlewoodencubist.com, the ONLY weekly new-content boardgame podcast produced by a minister in Needham, Massachusetts recorded on an old g4 from a Little Cube Tower available in the world!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chitshappen wrote:
...the ONLY weekly new-content boardgame podcast produced by a minister in Needham, Massachusetts recorded on an old g4 from a Little Cube Tower available in the world!

Hmm. I was sure there were 2 others. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.