Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Coles
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Blue Moon decks in the FFG sale are a bargain but shipping to the UK for a full set of 9 comes in at $38 (cheapest option.) It still works out a bit cheaper than buying them in the UK but not cheap enough! I find it hard to believe they actually cost that much to ship but there you go.

What I'm wondering is if I've got anything (or things) in my trade list that would tempt a US BGGer to send the nine decks to me.

(BTW if my Secret Santa is watching, don't worry - I know I put them down on my wishlist but I understand duplicates are good for deckbuilding)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd be surprised at how expensive international shipping got with the last USPS rate hike. They eliminated international ground, so the "cheapest" option is now usually first class, which isn't exactly cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Coles
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IcemanCU wrote:
You'd be surprised at how expensive international shipping got with the last USPS rate hike. They eliminated international ground, so the "cheapest" option is now usually first class, which isn't exactly cheap.

Very true - international shipping is pricey in both directions. But looking at the USPS site (and estimating a bit for packaging) I reckon First Class would come in at just under $25. It's daft but I might have gone for it at that price. I know it's not a huge difference but it just feels wrong to pay almost the same for shipping as for the product, even if it is still cheaper than buying over here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.