Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spare Tire
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just heard about the Fantasy Flight reprint. Anyone have any details on this??? Looking forward to getting this game at under $150...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Reda
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't any major details as yet. People have been asked to chime in here with their wish list: http://forum.cosmicencounter.com/

Hopefully it will include some best of the old, as well as some new. Expansions would be nice too, but only time will tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Warp wrote:
There aren't any major details as yet. People have been asked to chime in here with their wish list: http://forum.cosmicencounter.com/

It's too bad that forum is so uncomfortable to read. I wonder who thought of the idea of using gray letters on a dark gray background....

Quote:
Hopefully it will include some best of the old, as well as some new. Expansions would be nice too, but only time will tell.

Hopefully, they will learn from the Avalon Hills edition, and realize that there needs to be more than 20 powers and a bare-bones challenge deck. Something totally new would be great as well -- not sure I would even buy it if there's nothing new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Catanarama wrote:
Um ... okay. You know, like 99-percent of other messageboards out there, there's many different viewing options available. In this particular case, there's four themes to choose from, including the classic subSilver, which has been around since about 1973.

Hmm, I checked before I posted that, but didn't see any way to change it. I guess you have to register first, which I have done. However, unlike 99 percent of message boards, you apparently have to wait for somebody to approve your registration.

Quote:
Oh, and I know the people who thought of that idea. I'll be sure to pass along your best wishes.

Not sure why you are so offended. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but it is a bad color scheme regardless of how long it has been around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Vaca
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CE Forum wrote:
The Fantasy Flight Cosmic Encounter Edition will eclipse every prior edition with many new features and new art as well as most or all the features from the original Eon Products basic game and expansion sets, according to Olotka. Fantasy Flight anticipates releasing the game in the summer of 2008.

Dang, this sounds exciting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Eberwein
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
salivate....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.