Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The copy of Revolution that I have looks different from the photos here.

I have a board that has the word "Revolution" printed on three of the spaces and has a notation that it is #11 of 500 of a limited edition (at least I'm pretty sure that's what the German says.

The counters look like they were cut from a large sheet of not terribly thick card stock and are not colored. One set is more of a black and the other is more of a gray. Both sides have the French tricolor on their flag counter. The player counters have different pictures than those shown in the photos.

The three buildings look nothing like the photos (and nothing like the buildings they are supposed to represent). One is of the White House in Washington, DC. Another is the Arc de Triomphe. The last one, if it is a church at all, is nothing like Notre Dame. It has a large spire in the middle of the building.

Is this a relatively rare version of this game? Or did someone make their own replacement parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Different printings?
I uploaded photos of the version of the game I have. Maybe it will be easier for someone to identify the story behind why this one is different from the other pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.