Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Syracuse
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am moving on Friday, November 30th, and thought I would throw a bunch of games up for grabs. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to pack and ship several orders so this is all or nothing for one low price.

I am selling all of the following for $48 plus actual shipping costs.

All titles are lightly played in very good condition.

Cluzzle (unopened)

Dragon's Gold

The Traders of Genoa

Pizarro & Co. (dinged corner)

Under the Shadow of the Dragon (came new with two of one quest card and one missing, this has been corrected with a paste up of the missing quest)

Vs. System - Unopened X-Men Vs. Brotherhood, Batman Vs. Joker and Spiderman Vs. Doc Ock preconstructed theme decks (3 sets total). Plays extremely well with only these preconstructed starter decks (which include the major character cards).

Thanks all! Merry Christmas!

PS: I plan to give proper commission to BGG. Any hints on how to do this would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
dakman wrote:
PS: I plan to give proper commission to BGG. Any hints on how to do this would be appreciated.

Just create a marketplace listing after you have a buyer (which you probably already do) for one of the games but list the others in the description, and have your buyer "buy" it.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Syracuse
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jeff. I'll do that. By the way, no buyer yet. I will update this thread when the games are sold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to jump in on this. I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Traders of Genoa for a while, and Pizarro & Co. looks interesting. But my holiday budget is already stretched thin, and I don't think I'd have the spare funds to make such a purchase for about another month. Are you willing to hold it?

No worries. You'll find a buyer soon enough. There are some great games in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Syracuse
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L., I wish I could hold them but I am in a time crunch. We will be packing the truck on Thursday night and I would like to have these games gone by then. If not, I will probably have to make a last minute space decision between a few extra games or a few extra pairs of my wife's shoes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.