Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I crossed the 2,000 thumbsup mark this weekend. I'd like to say thanks.

1 Aljovin sent me a Flinch "8" card that exactly matched the 1960's thrift version I bought that was one card short. Thank you Eric.

2 kokigami sent me a Ikusa "3" sword that was the only component missing from a copy I had thrifted. Thank you Howard.

3 People who respond to trade offers. It's it really that hard to click "decline?" Thank you to everyone who consistently responds to trade offers.

4 The Order of Thrifters. I find the weekly list fun to read, fun to add to, and good for one or two laughs each week. Thanks guys.

5 People who upload useful files. It's crazy to me that a good file can get downloaded 156 times, but only score 2 thumbs up. So for all you file makers, thank you and thumbsup.

6 skelebone has the thankless task of approving new game submissions. I've jokingly given Scott a hard time, especially when he denied a few of my submissions, but it really was joking as I appreciate his hard work on the site. (Although I continue to think that Strip Poker is a valid game.) Thanks Scott.

arrrh Fellow members of Metro Seattle Gamers. I really enjoy Tuesday night gaming. BGG allowed us to network to get the weekly "bowling night" established. Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.