Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Cheung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a little disappointed with the box insert and the fact that everything was shoved into a single well in the middle. But I'm always loathe to throw away an insert if I can help it.

The solution turned out to be easy - take out the insert, reverse all the folds (so if something was folded up, fold it down, and vice versa), and then put that back in the box. Transforms the box insert from one well in the middle into two wells at the ends. Now I store most of the action cards (sleeved in plastic) on one end with the VPs in a baggies and the start planets underneath, and the rest of the cards on the other end with the extra 2 player action cards on top.

How do other people store things?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The single well in the middle handles a small baggie with VP chips, the sleeved action cards in a plastic bag and the sleeved main deck in a plastic bag quite comfortably.
I'm not sure why you needed the extra space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually throw away inserts, but I sleeved the cards (main deck in clear sleeves, action deck in 4 different color sleeves) and bagged the chits. Then I just have two piles in the middle, with the bag in between. Perhaps I'll throw away the insert when the expansions hit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just using the central well as-is, with room for baggies etc.

However, when the expansion(s) come out, I'm sure to be getting them - and then maybe I'll need to do the insert reversal trick!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.