Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when this expansion is going to be released? Hopefully soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG fall catalogue said November. So it should be shipping by February 08.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I talked to the FFG guy at BGG Con he said it had just gone to press, then it needs to go "on the boat" and it would be around 4 months before we had it in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was also mentioned in Episode 6 of The Aldie Show. I think the mentioned date was February 2008, but you can listen to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric Billette
Canada
Aylmer
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really expect it before February either, let alone March or even April. Nevertheless, with three (3) published expansions for this game to date, I still have plenty of Arkham exploring to do in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. L.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm guessing we will see it around March or April.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
columbob wrote:
I don't really expect it before February either, let alone March or even April. Nevertheless, with three (3) published expansions for this game to date, I still have plenty of Arkham exploring to do in the meantime.

Seriously. In my probably upward of 90 games, there are still encounters in the base set that are new to me (though many are in the stable locations that no one cares to go for for an encounter—River Docks, Asylum, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

New FFG Catalogue came in the mail today and shows a revised date of February 2008. So I guess that means June now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Every Board Game I Reach Is Dead"
United Kingdom
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its OK for you guys, we'll have to wait much longer then that over here in the UK! cry
I dont' think I will be able to wait... I'll end up paying huge custom fees to have it shipped from the US! In fact I know I will! My wallet just lost 2 sanity tokens! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

New FFG Catalogue came in the mail today and shows a revised date of February 2008. So I guess that means June now!

I like your math.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Wilson
United States
Richmond
California
flag msg tools
The Website is now saying April.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Krumholt
Denmark
Hilleroed
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take whatever its says on the FFG-website and add 3-18 months. There's your timeframe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Alexander
United States
St. Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is now saying it will arrive at FFG in April, meaning a street date of sometime in May, assuming it doesn't get pushed back again. Honestly if we see this in time for next Halloween I will consider myself pleasantly surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary mcdonald
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Any other news on this still saying its going to be in april? Fantasy Flight Games seem to have a reputation for pushing dates back whats the likelihood of that so close to the realease date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hansson
Sweden
Arlöv
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG website is now updated to say May 2008.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doopri
United States
flag msg tools
well on the hopeful side, on the ffg website front page (where they have new news about games, game updates etc) there was a listing dedicated soley to "updated release date list" - and kingsport was still listed as may 2008. while i dont think it will make it in store by then, im pretty sure this means well be seeing it sooner, not later - maybe early june???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jennings
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Based on reports on the FFG forums, it seems that copies have started to hit the stores.

It was a bit weird that there wasn't more warning (when I wrote this FFG still listed it as "On the boat" and the rules hadn't been posted.

Cheers,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.