Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Soma
United States
Pickerington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anybody have any rules for more than 2 players????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Rules for 3 Players?
artsoma (#48857),

I have not seen any "official" rules yet although Wiz Kids has promised to publish them.

I have played 3 multiplayer games so far and one with 8 players and after borrowing some suggestions this is what I have come up with.

-4+ players you need to have 35+ points.
-Each player gets to have only 1 captain, and each player must have at a minimum 2 other crew.
-3 islands each works well as does 12 treasure points (6 coins).
-More than 3 players it is better that you have teams i.e. all the pirate players work together, all the Spanish players work together; and move all their ships at the same time. Each team has one home island to collect the treasure too but you can all start from different islands. Of course all of one players ships must start at the same island. Also each team has a specific number of points as well so that if one team has 3 players and the other teams 2 players, the 2 player teams are not disadvantaged.
-Winning: once all treasure has been removed from the wild islands the game is over. The winner is the team with the most treasure plus the points of the captured and sunk ships.

Good Luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.