Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We played this classic last month at the club. Had two US players taking a corps each and myself as the German. The US fought it's way through the mud and my left 12Corps front and secured a supply road. I edged a strong division in adjacent to this road and severly strangled supply and forced many battles on the US player on that side. Many losses later, he had a wedge in my line but was running low on units in order to keep the drive alive. My other opponant became alive later in the game and pierced the line on the other side of Metz. We called it a draw after it became late, sorry to say, but the contest was neck and neck all the way, each not knowing what the outcome of the battle would be. Great contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Philippi
United States
Chico
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
Nathnkilgore (#49187),

I know what you mean, it seems like the US has an overwealming amount of fire power to bring to bear but between the mud and Panzer Lehr I often get slowed way down. If the US has trouble forcing the river landings or some poor chit draws it can go SOuth rather quickly. This is much harder than Operation Grenade.arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.