Munchkin 5: De-Ranged» Forums » Reviews

Subject: My fav exp yet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Rudolph
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I am assuming you are a Munchkin addict who already know the games mechanics in writing this. That being said, my son and I are new to Munchkin. We just recently as of like, 2 months ago started playing it together. I work at a game store so I periodically get to TRY out games for freecool I brought home Munchkin one day and my son and I played it. It contained the 2nd exp in it as a freebie trial for our store. Well, all I have to say is, my son and I are Munchkin addicts!! We absolutely love the game. When I returned the game my son was sad. No doubt since we were playing it on a daily basis for 2 weeks straight!! lol. Anyways, I bought all 5 exp with the Munchkin Game. Number 5 is the best so far!! Not only do you to get to use RANGERS(which are the best class), but they have the ability to turn every monster you face, when you face one, into a Steed. That is, it goes into your front lay down pile in front of you. You only get one steed at a time because you cannot ride 2. Duh!! hehe. You can add bonuses to your steeds making you able to have multiples of bonuses. These include a weapon of sorts with each hand, an armor bonus, a head bonus, feet, and if you include some of the other exp. decks you get to have Fire and Ice bonuses added to your weapons!! The Bonuses accrue pretty fast as you can see. Some may say it that in doing this, the game takes an unfair advantage in killing the monsters. Well, it does. But when you love the game as much as we do, it does not matter one bit. We are not playing it to beat each other. We play it to spend time with each other.

MUNCHKIN ADDICTS add a +1 Bonus for reading this review. This review may be played at any time in game and may be used to stab your friend in the back. Thieves may not steal this bonus.
Not a real Munchkin bonus, but it was a pretty good try at one.
-Matthew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.