Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just out of curiousity... anyone playing the original Super Mario Bros1, 2, or 3? You can even get the original Super Mario: Lost Worlds (the real part 2!)

I have been playing SM 3 with my wife a lot and yesterday started with 41 lives in world 6 without any warp whistles.

Very fun.

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nasty McHaggis
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm pouring all of my points in sarcasm.
badge
Box next to hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded Mario 3 this weekend and so far, I've only made it to World 3. This was the first game that I ever completed, back when it came out. I hope I have the patience to work my way through it a second time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I love these games. He is only 5 so not so good at them but they are nice family friendly games to play. Hoping to download another game or two on the VC this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG! Something I found out recently. Super Contra: Alien Wars was renamed Super Proborector (WTF!) here in Australia. So if you're looking for the game and can't find it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
It wasn't just a rename for all PAL territories: There's also significant graphical changes. Pretty much the same game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY PAQUETTE
United States
ATTLEBORO
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had been playing SMB 2 and my wife was assisting me with SMB 3, but now that Mario Galaxy is here the classics have been sitting quietly. I've discovered that my platforming skills have atrophied considerably since the heady days of the SNES.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bo Link
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
imbiginjapan wrote:
I've discovered that my platforming skills have atrophied considerably since the heady days of the SNES.

Yeah, it's called getting old!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.