Peter R.
Italy
Bozen
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I met Andy who has the whole week on holiday!
He showed me his two new kitten "Demon" and "Xena" and during my visit he pulled out "How Ruck!" for a quick match!
The first round we played with the special rule that each player could play his cards only on the own side of the rope. The game was quick over, as I didn't manage to get decent cards, because Andy proved to fast for me.
I lost 3 - 0!
Until then we figured, this was the offcial rule.
But then I pointed out that on the cover of the Box "german edition" there was written that each player could play weak cards on the oponents side.
So we got back on the battle gorund and got ready for another rope-pulling match.
At first it seemed to be a clear match once again as Andy got the first two barrels. But then I got lucky and won the next two barrels after only a few cards where played. It helped that I got faster at dividing up the startpiles.
The last barrel was fought over harder, but eventually I lost the last barrel to Andy! 3 - 2!
We both like the game with the "new" official rule. I must admit, I like it much better with the rule played right! Andy states, he likes both variants!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.