Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sommer
Denmark
copenhagen downtown
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Outdoor four person ursoupe with added mosquitos .Rasmus , ea , william and me.Rasmus early on went for agressive eating role which enabled him eat 4 of eas amoebas.This put her wasy are the back , I went the frugality track and a few small cards such as movement which worked well:I managed by holding on to my bps for one round to buy 3 amoebas enough to get a small lead that kept me ahead .Ea's early loses and some bad buys kept her back .william went for streamlined and Old age later on suction and the frank and doris gene plus life expectancy leveled him up with me .Rasmus's early munching came to nothing as its took a lot of Bps.I finished first closely followed by william rasmus and ea trailing the field way back.Given one more round which we played (to the end of the track not just the dark area) william would have won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.