North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I do have a small question about the rules. This is what I am interpreting:

If the crew is attacking with multiple weapons, a few sequential rules apply:
1) If one of the weapons being used has not been tried, a weapons chit is drawn before any attacks take place.

2) If 2 or more "new" weapons are in the battle, a single chit is drawn and applied to all new weapons for this attack only; the chit is then put back in the cup, and the individual effects of these weapons remain unknown.

(I assume the rationale for this is that the weapons chit depicts the combination of effect of these new weapons and therefore the individual effects are still unknown)

3) the attacker does NOT have total control of which battles to resolve first. He must apply GROW, then SHRINK, then DICE TO KILL (which I do understand all dice to kill effects are combined into one dice roll where appropriate), 1 DIE TO FRAGMENT and finally DICE TO STUN (again combining appropriate attacks).

Do have this clear? I think I do but am not sure, especially with step 3. Thanks!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.