6 Posts

Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie» Forums » General

Subject: How big is the box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User
msg tools
badge
I'm going to ask a friend to bring this home from the US, and I need to know how big it is. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:How big is the box?
Fawkes (#49797),
9x53 centimeters - 10.5x21 inches - luckily it is packaged unlike any other milton bradley product - there isn't any space in the box that isn't stuffed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deleted User
msg tools
badge
treece keenes (#49799),

Thanks, I expected it to be bigger. Is it any thicker than the norm? And how heavy is it?

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fawkes (#49805),
oops! it is 3.5 inches or 8.5 centimeters deep - its probably 7 to 10 pounds - 21 inches is pretty long, thats even longer than the game master series of old, pretty long - and like i is said, it is packed - the only air in it, is around the figures, the thickness of the figures laying on their sides read my article on the components "donkey in love"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deleted User
msg tools
badge
I think I'm gonna have to be real nice to my friend to get her to lug that box half way around the world - but a nice dinner will cost less than surface shipping! And I'll get it a lot faster too! laugh

Thanks a lot for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fawkes (#49816), Be extra nice...You won't regret it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.