Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Pool
United States
Carmel Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to help a friend create a new scenario in VASSAL. We've only been playing pre-defined scenarios, but he's got some great ideas he'd like to put into a brand-new scenario.

After I've loaded the module for Memoir (Memoir44v6.mod) and all the extentions, I can pull down from File > Scenarios > New Game.

I can make a map, add pieces, drop in units, and save my notes, but where do I go to add the deck of cards?

I ask, because after I switch sides using the Retire button to set up each side and then save the file, opening it up still doesn't reveal the desk of cards.

There is a "Cards" button in the menu, but it only reveals an empty box.

Am I missing something? Should I be editing or creating a module instead? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this still the way the current edition is working? I know Bilben was looking to fix this and I have seena version with the deck already built in. Perhaps it was a play-test version.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Pool
United States
Carmel Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
God, I love the 'geek! Thanks, Brummbar!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.