Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With seven players, we opted to hop into our speedsters and zoom around the Formula De Mini track. Michael Aucoin, Michael & Shanna Labranche, Tom & Paul Cortazzo, Dave and I pushed our vehicles to the limit, with our margin of error even tighter since we opted to reduce the number of “error” chips available to each player to 15.

In the second lap, Dave was down to 1 chip. After leading early, I too was racing on the edge, being reduced to three chips. I managed to slip into the pits with one chip remaining, but in the process lost any chance of catching the leaders. Shanna, however, spurned the please of her pit crew and entered the final lap with four chips.

While Shanna and I managed to make it into the 3rd lap, Dave was less fortunate. Entering the final turn in the second lap, he overshot the turn, flipping his vehicle and leaving a burning mess on the track.

In the final lap, Michael Aucoin and Michael Labranche led the pack, but everyone save Michael A. were extremely low on chips. Tom exited the race in a dramatic fireball, while Shanna overtook her husband to put pressure on Michael A. It wasn’t enough, however, as Michael hit the turns with precision and raced across the finish line to claim the victory.

Ratings: Michael A. 8.5, Paul 8, David 8, Greg 7, Michael L. 7, Shanna 7, Tom 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.