Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

After getting sniped out of several copies of this game, someone finally listed it with a "buy it now" option for a reasonable price. Since it was 4.30 AM, weakness took over and I pulled the trigger.

Seller claims punched/complete save for missing card discard tray. Since I'll put these cards into rigid protectors almost immediately [and have similar trays from old card games laying about that could serve if need be], I wasn't all that concerned about it.

I'm curious, however, to know if a similar card tray to the one provided in UF was used in any other AH game (preferably one of the more common/cheap-o games) as I wouldn't mind scavenging one if possible to complete the box.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PAUL OCONNOR
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on scoring a copy of Up Front -- it's my favorite game.

I can't recall if I've seen the Up Front tray in other games, but I do have an extra Up Front card tray at home if you want it. Message me directly and we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I'm curious, however, to know if a similar card tray to the one provided in UF was used in any other AH game (preferably one of the more common/cheap-o games) as I wouldn't mind scavenging one if possible to complete the box.

Sure they used them in most of their card games: Sleuth, Venture, Od, etc.

But it really it isn;t worth finding one--they are so flimsy, most copies of these games don't have one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info Richard. I appreciate that. Paul helped me out (thanks again!), and y'all are right, these are some flimsy items. But, it turns off that switch in my head that says "something should be in this box that isn't."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.