BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: many years trying to find this game plz help. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
sherman nealson
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
plz tell me whats the name of this board game, i once had when i was a kid ....its got these small pyramid like platforms. and you have this motorized vulture or eagle type bird in the middle and it will fly over the board and grab a player and i think it drops it on another part of the board. thats all i can remember of it. if you have any idea plz let me know ive spent so many years trying to find it on-line and i really wanna buy it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Back Off! Buzzard

...and welcome to BGG!

(edit)

Also, as a new user, you may be surprised to see this thread moved to another location. Most likely the "Gaming Related -> General Gaming" section. The "BoardGameGeek Related -> BGG General" forum is typically reserved for discussions about the website itself.

Not that you'd know that, but just an FYI, if you can't find your message here tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. J. Hastings
United States
Shelton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you looking for Back Off! Buzzard? I remember playing that once when I was really little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sherman nealson
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
NO way! ausome dude thanks just bought it online thnx soooo much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.