Popular Tags: [View All]
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Players: Me, Morgan, Sara and Erik.

Morgan got off to a good start which he kept until the end. He picked up a first round Mistress and put it into play on the second round. Erik didn't start off well but managed to get a couple of good aristocrats in play in the late game and ended up in second place. Myself, I concentrated too much on money in the early game and bought quite a lot of buildings (26p in the last round from those...). That meant that I didn't have that much money left for aristocrats and those I got were money generators, not points. Two bad plays in the last round costed me second place as I first kept an Author generated by the Observatory and then mistook a 10 ruble bill for a 20 and bought a Warehousemanager in the last Aristocrat phase when I ought to have upgraded one of my Authors instead, hoping that the Warehousemanager would still be available in the upgrade phase. Sara got a good start with a few nice buildings, but got into trouble with almost no aristocrats remaining for her when it was her turn and didn't get more than 3 into play at all.

Final score:
Morgan 103p (7 aristocrats)
Erik 92p (8 aristocrats)
Håkan 84p (6 aristocrats)
Sara 70p (3 aristocrats)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.