Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus Dreyer
Denmark
2500 Valby
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I have just bought this game on a whim, but I seems to have a problem with the spinner. I can't put it together, it seems like its missing a part.

Does anybody have a picture of the parts needed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game but from a picture here i guess that the spinner in the game is like this (75mm):

You can buy these from http://www.spielmaterial.de/english/

But first try to get the missing part(s) from the publisher of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall, it was a pain to get to stay together when I first tried to push it together. I had to REALLY force it. Needless to say, I left it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If the missing spinner is the only thing holding you back from playing the game, just roll a six-sided die for the six outcomes. But the spinner is more fun, certainly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Dreyer
Denmark
2500 Valby
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ltmurnau wrote:
If the missing spinner is the only thing holding you back from playing the game, just roll a six-sided die for the six outcomes. But the spinner is more fun, certainly...

I have just received an extra spinner from the Company, with a little handwritten Christmas card.

Great service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Bartolomucci
Italy
flag msg tools
Still perhaps they have too much work. Yesterday their system refused to accept my Citibank Visa card for payment and, so far, they failed to answer two messages of mine sent since that time for a clarification...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.