Italy
Bozen
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the last game for the evening!
I was very eager to play Domaine again after some weeks of absence. Apo arrived during our last game of "San Juan" and so we where now ready for a four-player "Domaine".
Nis was new to the game and we quickly introduced him to the rules. Again I am quite happy how easy it is to explain the rules of this rather complex game.
I managed to snap a small territory with two mines in it after only a few turns and gained money each round for the rest of the game. Nils missed the point how important this mines are to be ready for the endgame. Still he went for the territory in the middle of the map and got the royal city in the center of the board and some forest. The turn after he expanded this territory and got his first mine. All the others had already at least 2 mines and now the battle was raging.Andy and Apo where fighting over some mines in the north east of the map. So they both kept each other occupied and Nils was no real thread for me. I continued to enclose my second territory and got ready for the final strike to claim victory. But now Apo who lost the fight over andy decided he preferred Nils as winner and cut the free land in two and limited my land gain for the last of my territories. The he build some corners for Nils and gave him a big territory giving him 11 points. he jumped to first place with 31 points. The game was over, and neither me nor Nils where very satisified with the result. It is a pity that this match was ruined by a kingmaker-move. I hope this issue wont happen again in future games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.