Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
So I own both: Catan Card Game: Expansion Set and Catan Card Game: Barbarians & Traders Upgrade Kit in the Mayfair versions... is this being redundant?

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Birch
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. The upgrade is for those who bought the earlier expansion box that only had the first 5. At least this was what Mayfair told me when i bought my card game and expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you...

Time to auction it off

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reiners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends. If you have the first edition of the game + expansions, I think you need to buy the upgrade. If you have the 2nd edition of the game + Expansions it includes the Barbarians and Traders material, so the expansion is not necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
everlong205 wrote:
It depends. If you have the first edition of the game + expansions, I think you need to buy the upgrade. If you have the 2nd edition of the game + Expansions it includes the Barbarians and Traders material, so the expansion is not necessary.

I have the Second edition...

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.