Subject: cards are too small rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Can't we settle this over a pint?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just recently combined my Shadows of Margath (2nd edition) cards with my Runebound (2nd edition) cards. While shuffling, I noticed that the expansion cards are slightly smaller than the others! Did anyone else encounter this problem? (pun intended shake )

The card size isn't noticable during gameplay, but it can make shuffling difficult.

I only have one other expansion for 2nd ed, Relics of Legend. These cards are all the same size as the original market deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not specifically, as I don't have this expansion, but this seems to happen with a lot of FFG games. My Starcraft came with noticeable differences in the sizes of the various cards. In one case, the tech and combat cards for the same faction were shrinked/packaged separately, and they are different sizes. So I'd wager you are not alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Luxembourg
Luxemburg City
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I've put everything in sleeves I didn't noticed that!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally haven't noticed I just shuffled them in and bam. I can never tell and my groups never can tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.