Tsuro» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Game for two rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crystal
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toward the beginning of a game marathon, my husband and I played Tsuro. (If you want to see all the games we played you can visit: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/26858)

We started out by placing our piece - I'm always black, he's always blue - and no together we do not make a bruise.

We started out fairly close to each other, I was on a corner and he was up a few spaces on the side. We both started to build to the opposite side of the board. I knew then that I was in trouble. He was totally fencing me in.

The game progressed and with each tile, I tried to steer away from him, but after a couple of turns that was hard as it was either a choice of turning toward him or going off the other side of the board.

He turned sideways, and I thought I had a chance to escape. I turned to get out of the corner I was in, and much to my chagrin, he came back the next turn and trapped me again... He had the whole thing planned.

I studied all my tiles and all the paths that I could take. Unfortunately, all the paths that I could take either left me off the board, or at the mercies of my husband. I chose to be at the mercies of my husband, and wouldn't you know it, he ran me off the board. See if I trust him again. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas coe
United States
aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i played this with my girlfriend for the first time the other night and she kept running me off the board!!! it's a good two player game...very easy to play. i would like to pay with more people to see how the dynamics of the game change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.