Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan "Gorno" Fashena
United States
Westchester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone give me a fairly precise measurement of the thickness of the stock/flats?

Gorno

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
This would require some sort of caliper... Why do you need an accurate measurement, beyond saying about a hair thicker than a credit card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Gorno" Fashena
United States
Westchester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends how thick your hair is! That's about the precision I need, thanks! I've only seen one in the display package a while ago, and they seem thicker in the photos (but I guess most of the ships are prettty tiny). Also, the substrate is actually plasticard, right? (Like a credit card.) I figured it was some kind of foamcore.

Gorno

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dick Gliblit
Malaysia
flag msg tools
you funny... why don't you just get a pack?

what you tryiing to do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Gorno" Fashena
United States
Westchester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Do It Yourself Forum, someone asked about making ships like the ones in this game, and I have a pretty good method, but I wanted to find out some details about the original. I didn't buy a pack because it's not worth 6$ to research it, especially when I could just ask!

Gorno

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.