Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I agree. I wish I could edit tags like the wiki, at least for pictures. Especially when I see obviously customized pieces labeled "components" or something of the like. Usually I contact the person who put the tag and ask them to correct it, and I guess if that fails I could always contact a mod, but it seems like a lot of work for such a little, but irritating, thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that you have made some very useful tags for other users.

girl,
girls,
boobs,
cleavage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KakarisMaelstrom wrote:
Tagged as MATURE. Do you have any idea what mature means?

No.
From playing moria and angband, i though it relates to size or age - baby red dragon, young red dragon, mature red dragon, ancient red dragon.

From reading this site, it seems that it is used to mark things that are not appropriate to be viewed by childs.

For some people, this is anything that can remotely be interpreted in a sexual context. For others, it's things like a weapon and the comment "i won the game with this".

Quote:

Tags are used for many things. They are intended to be useful for personal management, among other things. Everybody can tag items as 'not-played', and can select to display items tagged this way by himself only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well,

By the tags I see on your post, you have just created an asshat EXPLOSION!!!

Post an appropriate image at your will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Werner.

I believe tags are used because it is helpfull to you. If a lot of users put a tag on the front page of a game by tagging it perhaps it is a feature this site is missing.

Most useful tagger I have seen on BGG is Grimwold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gwen is a pretty prolific tagger.
Like most anything on the site, there will people who use this purposefully, and those who just throw nonsense up.

People who use BGG for good, and those who use BGG for eviiiiiiil...muhahaha.....

KrisVerbeeck wrote:
I agree with Werner.

I believe tags are used because it is helpfull to you. If a lot of users put a tag on the front page of a game by tagging it perhaps it is a feature this site is missing.

Most useful tagger I have seen on BGG is Grimwold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.