Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Persson
Sweden
Linköping
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played two games of Abalone with my wife. Having played two games before, I was the experienced player.

In the first game we pushed each other around a lot, now and then managing to get a marble off the board. Usually that resulted in an opening so that the other player could also push off a marble. In the end, I won by (accidentally) doing a very neat fork attack, so that I could push out either of two marbles next time. I wish I could say that I had planned it...

The second time we were both more defensive and loathe to leave single marbles lying around somewhere, so there was a lot of moving around without much actually happening. It seems to me that it is easier to be defensive than offensive in Abalone. I finally won this game as well, but it took much longer than the previous one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.