Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Melnyk
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After all the anticipation, it's exciting to see several download files now being posted. Keep it coming, now.
- Vladlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lefort
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
It's coming!!!
Really, it is!!!

I'm primarily working on the Treasure Quest 4.0 rules right now, as my Star Wars: Battleforce game is done for the time being...
I hope to have the rules finished by the end of next week!
(ABSOLUTE latest, end of the year.)
I will then be revamping Xombies Attack!!! (version 2.0) and back to Star Wars: Battleforce I go...
Meanwhile I'm setting up a yahoo group to release/ distribute my stuff in a faster and easier fashion...

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the last day of XMas, my Santa gave to me...
One box of Alturien-lie... (the 'lie' was pasted as it has to follow the flow of the song ;-) )

On the last day of 2007, some game author gave to me...

Steve, accidentally discovered this game this morning and if I may give one piece of recommendation : never promise anything ahead of time if you can't hold your end of 'the bargain' : it's just not great PR I'm afraid... (oh well, just my humble opinion of course)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lefort
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
"never promise anything ahead of time if you can't hold your end of 'the bargain'"

I agree completely...and am disappointed myself.

Unfortuantely, what began as 5 pages of notes will now be over 50 pages of rules...and I have made some amazing new terrain! (But you can't download that can you... I will have to adopt ID Software's release policy: "Release Date: When it's finished."

Well, on the bright side, I will finish it...soon.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.