Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Under "Hero Combat Bonus: Cards" it states "Unless stated otherwise, a Combat Bonus: may only be used once per fight (you may, however, use more than one Combat Bonus:)."

I'm not sure exactly what kind of example would necessitate this clause. If a hero has to do multiple combat rolls against zombies in a single turn, are these all considered a single fight? That's the only way I can make sense of this rule.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MoonSylver wrote:
a fight is one hero vs one zombie. If a hero is fighting 3 zombies for example, he has 3 seperate fights.
---MS

So what's the point of that text in the manual? I'm more confused now after your reply than I was before...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Royal
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game but is there another/different type of combat bonus other than the Hero Combat Bonus card the rule is referring to?
Maybe the rule means you can add different types of combat bonuses but may only use one (once) Hero Combat Bonus card?
Now I am curious to the rule...............

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bennett
United States
Newton
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Why did the painter paint the wall for free? Because it was on the house.
mbmbmbmbmb
What it means is, you can only use the Combat Bonus from a given Hero card once per fight (unless the card says otherwise and some do), but you can use more than one Combat Bonus from different cards in the same fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You normally can't use the same "Combat Bonus" more than once.
For example, the Pitchfork lets you re-roll all your dice, but you can only use it once during the fight.
In contrast, the Baseball bat says you may use it as many times as you like, so you can roll as many extra dice as you want (until the bat breaks).

You may use more than one Combat Bonus during the fight. For example, you could use the bat to roll some extra dice, and then use the pitchfork to reroll all of the dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.