Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Parker
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm newish to the site relatively, and here's a feature that I'm certain exists, but haven't for the life of me been able to find. Is there a way to be notified of comments made after yours on a thread? Or a link on the site that would have a list of all the threads updated since you last commented?

lol, I guess I'll have to manually check up on this one until there's an answer...

Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you reply to a post, there is a checkbox that says "Send me a message when a reply is posted"

You can also click the word "subscribe" near the top of the thread.

You can also go to your profile under contributions and see every thread you have ever replied to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribe to any thread by clicking "Subscribe" in the thread header. You'll then be GeekMailed when a reply is posted. Also when you make a post there is a checkbox at the bottom of the composition form that lets you subscribe to the thread you are about to post to.

You can be automatically subscribed to any thread you post in by changing your settings. Click Control Panel > Preferences in the links above any forum page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Parker
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic, thank you guys very much...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.