Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Salamon
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
When did this overtext thing happen? Am I supposed to think of something clever to put here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Bed Bugs
designer uncredited
2 to 4 players
Ages 6 to 10

It will drive you buggy!

Components: The Bed Bugs game board is actually a bed. The nice plastic bed is 12 inches by 7 inches and requires two C batteries to make it shake. Yes, this bed has the Magic Fingers relaxation system. Aside from the bed, you get 48 cute little bugs in four colors (red/green/blue/yellow) and four large plastic tongs. The tongs are about six inches long and very nice.

How to play: You put all the bugs on the bed. Each player gets a pair of tongs and gets ready to grab. The youngest player goes first. He picks a color bug for everyone to hunt and turns on the bed. The bugs start hopping all over the place and all players try to capture the bugs of the color chosen. Only bugs captured with the tongs count. Many bugs will hop out of the bed onto the floor, so be careful of losing them. When there are no bugs of the selected color left on the bed, you turn it off. Now you try and find all all the bugs that escaped onto the floor and under the couch. You put all the bugs that weren't captured legally back on the bed. The next player chooses a color and you go again. You keep going until all the bugs are legally captured. Whoever catches the most bugs wins.

What I think: Another fun game about bloodsuckers. A very fast and fun filler. I rate games based on how I feel about playing them and this is a definitely a game I will be keeping around for more plays. Fighting over the last bug of a color can get frantic and deadly. "Oops, did I just capture your fingertip?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.