Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope this isn't more lukewarm than hot, but I saw that Amazon had Heroscape Master Set: Swarm of the Marro at $23.99 (40% off) and that it's eligible for free shipping ($25+ orders). It should still get there by Christmas, per Amazon. Probably not quite as good as the $13.99 Heroscape Marvel they had a few days ago (which is now $19.99), but probably nothing to sneeze at, either.

Edit: Amazon link

Edit 2: It's also possible to buy Marro + Marvel for $43.78, so if you missed out on the better Marvel deal of a few days ago, this is a way to still get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lipkin
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Heroscape Marro $23.99@Amazon.com; free-shipping eligibl
*nod* The price change was mentioned late in the Marvel Heroscape thread in this forum, but deserves a separate mention (as I suspect that many folks missed it there).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yendi wrote:
*nod* The price change was mentioned late in the Marvel Heroscape thread in this forum, but deserves a separate mention (as I suspect that many folks missed it there).

Thanks for letting me know. Didn't mean to horn in and siphon off thumbs, as I quit reading the Marvel thread after buying mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lipkin
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Heroscape Marro $23.99@Amazon.com; free-shipping eligibl
No thumb-siphoning to worry about; this was a deal worth highlighting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lexingtonian
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely. I was running around looking for these at $25 in Target stores around here after Thanksgiving. This is much easier, so thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oddly I bought 2 as X-Mas gifts without knowing about the sale- just got lucky! Glad to see the word is being spread about the good deal, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.