Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Spode
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Video Review for Mr Jack. This video is about 9 mins long and covers the basic gameplay.

http://www.archive.org/download/BookshelfGames.comEp17MrJack...

(link opens straight to media or right click and hit Save Target as...to download.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gregory duff
United States
Ft.Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for putting this up, Lawrence.....hopefully naysayers will see and understand how well-made and brilliant and most of all fun this game is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are really excellent reviews, I voted 5 on the ones I approved and I hope you get the full 5 GG for these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slovakia Steph
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Slovak flag...proud 7/8 Slovak, 1/8 Polish
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, these are very helpful for me! I just bought this and Kingdoms and will have to explain these to my game group-- and since I have a hard time reading rules and having that translate to what I'm doing, these visuals are great!

Too bad our game tastes aren't more in line... this and Kingdoms were the only two of interest to me.

A suggestion: you could introduce yourself at the beginning, at least give your name and/or possibly a little bit about the games you like to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. Good to hear you find them helpful.

Stephanie: I do a vidcast were I cover 3 games an episode. This is cut form one of those eps so the introduction was part of what got cut. As far as games I like I really enjoy most types of game. My favorite type tends to change week to week. At the moment I am on a filler/indie streak.

Thanks for watching,
Lawrence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice review. I was hoping to see this game in action. From reading the review of this game I knew it was a game I wanted for my collection. After seeing your video, now I'm sure it's for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great review, I have the game but haven't got to play it yet, now I'm more anxious than ever to play.
BTW, where can I check out your other video reviews?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
www.bookshelfgames.com

or

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browser.php?itemtype=thread&art...

for some of the newer ones that I was able to add through vimeo.

Thanks for watching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.