Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, my nephew show me Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. It wasn't the first time he asked me to play with him. So this, time, I said yes to make him happy.

He explained how it worked. Once I was ready, we got started.

To make a long story short, for a person who wanted to play the game with me a long time now, I said yes this time to make him happy and spend time with him while my sister was busy with something else. We didn't even finish the game. Maybe because I was winning or he tried to cheat while explaining stuff (which didn't work to well for him), he sure got bored fast.

Anyways, about the game itself, it's a card game which you need to kill you oppenents creatures and winner is one who has most card than his oppenent. Another words, you lose if you ran out of cards.

As excepted, I found the game boring and not to my liking. He wanted me to show me also Digimon. Maybe that will be for next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sasarus persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
The winner isn't the one who first run out cards but the first to take the opnent down to zero or less life points by ataking the opnents monsters.
I got the feel that you didn't get the game explained quite right to you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.