Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Nelson
United States
Fridley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake, but in the mean time, rest well, and dream of Large Women.
mbmbmbmbmb
The box says that this game is for 2-4 players, or teams. Well then why did I receive 6 different colored hobbits in my box?

I don't see any particular problem with playing with six teams rather than four. The good event tiles will be fewer and more spread out, turns might take longer, but I think it would work. Does anyone else see any problems with playing with six players rather than the recommended max of four?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy of this game from ebay and noticed it too. I don't see any reason not to extend it to six teams/players either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jose-san wrote:
I don't see any reason not to extend it to six teams/players either.

Minor thing: The Rivendell stack will be gone when the 6th player reaches there. But that's just bad luck, right?

But for downtime reasons, i wouldn't play it with more than 4. With 6, i'd rather play with 3 teams of 2 players each. Or one or two 'LotR experts' on their own, and the others in teams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.