Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had this game for about a year or two so I came to the conclusion it's been long enough.

It was the three of us, and things got off rather typically. We mostly bid what our cards said, without much bluffing. Bids were usually called after it got to the highest level - 10. After several rounds of us moving backwards for false 10 cards, I became suspicious and checked all the cards to see if there even were any tens. Sure enough there weren't. The instructions were wrong - as a result so was my description for this game entry.

So we were pretty much all in the back row. We seesawed back and forth. We decided to end it after one round through the deck. Not that we weren't having fun - we were, but i wanted to move onto bigger and better things. In the end, Dan had to move back two to the back line. Problem was both the spaces he needed to go to were occupied - he had to switch places with one of us. In other words he had to choose who would win. Well he refused, moved his piece off the board in line with ours and declared it a tie. We all agreed.

We will probably play this again. It was decent fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.