Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Collins
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Agricola - Long Review of Family Game, Full Game & Solo
I liked the review, very detailed and I can't wait to read more. One suggestion is (and you can probalby add it post editing) is to break out the different agricola's by using bullet points, or line breaks. This way i can either read about the family version scroll down a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lin
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Agricola - Long Review of Family Game, Full Game & Solo
Quote:
So far, the largest food bonus I’ve managed to have is a 21-Food bonus (scored 70 in the second game of a Series!), and it certainly made the decisions in the third game much easier.

Thank you very much for the in-depth review. I love it. I read it all and enjoying it quite a lot. There is a small mistake that it should be 11-Food bonus (70-59), not 21, correct? Anyway, great job.

I've tried to play the computer version of Agrisolo, but found it merely an OK puzzle game. I will need to wait and play a full game with players to really get the full taste of Agricola.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tham
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Best game ever!
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the detailed review
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Kocet
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I skipped to the review about Agrisolo. I think this was the aspect of the game that pushed me over the edge and made me order a copy. I don't have as many gaming buddies around as I used to. It's very hard for me to get one person to play with let alone a group. Seeing so many Eurogames out there that require 3+ players always turn me away. The fact that Agricola seems to be a decent game with only 2 players AND as a Solo game that isn't half bad really appeals to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |